Genie Insights works with W.S. Dennison on an adhoc basis, supporting as and when the company requires marketing assistance. Some examples include:
- Development of a new product launch marketing strategy for the company’s diversification into furniture removals and storage
- Support in implementing the marketing strategy, including hands-on assistance with integrating the new product into the existing brand identity
- Development of marketing materials, such as brochure design, social media profile set up, website content writing
- Press release writing (e.g. Antrim businesswoman campaigning for diversity in north’s transport & logistics sector)
- New business Presentation – Genie Insights assisted in preparing and presenting a corporate presentation to a potential new W.S. Dennison customer
- Award entry writing – W.S. Dennison won the coveted “Haulier of the Year” award at the 2017 Export & Freight Transport & Logistics Awards event, after many unsuccessful attempts at entering this category previously
- Event planning for the W.S. Dennison 40th anniversary family fun day.
“We normally managed our marketing internally with limited knowledge and ideas. When we met Laura at Genie Insights her professionalism, knowledge and expertise shone through. Laura helped us with our marketing strategy, new promotional material for our new services and updating our website and external activities. With her help we have created a greater social media profile and a much stronger brand”.
Pamela Dennison, W.S. Dennison