Some examples of written communications can be viewed at the below links:
Freelance Writing for Road Transport Media (Commercial Motor / Motor Transport)
- 2016 Major Vehicle Launches: A Year in Review
- Vehicles to Look Out for in 2017
- Border Bother: What will Brexit mean for Operators in Northern Ireland?
- Finding a Better Way
- Pamela Dennison Campaigning for Diversity in Northern Ireland Transport & Logistics Industry
- Belfast Port Commercials Charges Ahead with Freeway Fleet Maintenance Software
- McBurney Introduces Freeway Software to Manage 1,400-Strong Fleet
- W.S. Dennison Safeguarding Against Brexit
- Entire content including FAQ sections on the Transport Training Services website
- All content on the Gus Commercials website
- ‘Removals & Storage’ section of W.S. Dennison website
In three years, we have entered 91 award categories across 20 different awards events on behalf of 7 different clients. Each year the success rate has been fairly similar, but in 2019 we achieved a 94% success rate in getting shortlisted. Of those shortlists, 1/3 went on to win (+1 highly commended, +1 bonus overall winner on the night).