“The greatest success we’ll know, is helping others succeed and grow” – Greg Reid
Using a virtual assistant can free up your time to focus on what you do best. If you’ve often thought you could do with hiring a Personal Assistant but don’t have the budget for a full time resource, a Virtual Assistant could be the solution. Genie Insights can support your business with cost-effective outsourced assistance on an as needs basis, for as little or as much time as you require.
Although not an exhaustive list, some of the functions that we can support with are as follows:
- General administrative duties, such as typing letters and time-consuming or repetitive tasks
- Invoicing and chasing overdue payments
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Making customer service calls
- Database and CRM entry and data cleansing
- Job applicant shortlisting
- Carrying out research
- Diary planning
- Travel research and booking
- Handling forwarded phone calls when you’re unavailable
If you have a task that you don’t have time for, or just don’t like doing, why not get in touch to see if we can help?