“Costs do not exist to be calculated. Costs exist to be reduced” – Taiichi Ohno
We can support your business at any stage in the procurement process, whether you are looking to buy a new product or service for the first time, or seeking to refine your existing supplier base.
Procurement Support Services Include:
- Sourcing new products, services and/or suppliers
- Developing and managing procurement tender processes
- Carrying out market research and cost-benefit analysis
- Managing product evaluation or trial periods
- Negotiating or renegotiating supplier terms and conditions
- Writing Service Level Agreements or reviewing supplier contracts
Our experience means that we can add value to your in-house team through management and/or implementation, depending on the level of support you require. Outsourcing this business function, when you do not have the relevant in-house resource or experience, will ensure that you get the most cost-effective supplier agreement possible.